Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Sweet Blog of Mine

From the looks of things, it would seem that each of my blogs had a shelf life of six months. My first began as a way to catalog the place I loved and blurred from intent as I ventured forth to a new life elsewhere. My second, spelled out my return to that place.

And now that I am back, I can safely say that this place - this second blog, I mean - has served its purpose. Sometimes we need to spell out an intent: via a dream board, journal entry, spoken word, or internal mantra, all of which can steer us back on course. So, I bid you adieu, sweet blog of mine. My next writing project will be more private but become more public, in time. With that, and all the whilst, I leave you with...


So, the bridge was built.




The ties were cut.





Because, I
don't want anything I had before.

(Blessed few: you may recognize a special meaning from this photo.)



So, we build a living room with things we find,
things we have, and find ourselves a new life.




We are


a bit of an inchworm

at times,

King of our castle,

nibbling at the tides.




No comments:

Post a Comment